Our top priority at The Global Point Hotels is the safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff.
- Ensured designated space 1,5 m of between guests at the reception during check-in, re-arranged furniture to allow suitable space for social distancing throughout the property
- Signage and distance markers in place in key areas to remind guests on social distancing protocols and precautionary protocols
- Disinfection of guests’ luggage upon arrival
- Temperature check for all guests and employees may be expected upon arrival
- Valet services delivered in accordance with precautionary protocols, though self-parking is recommended, when possible
- Use of personal protective equipment during interaction with guests (front office staff, restaurant staff, wellness staff)
- Hand sanitizer stations installed throughout public areas at guests’ high-contact points and in back-of-house areas